Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flashbuilder 4.6 and Flex 4.6 not allowing 'MX + Spark'

This is short and simple.  I just spent a frustrating hour trying to import a project on Flex 4.6, and kept getting error after error about Spark skins and components not being there.  I tried setting the build and compiler settings to 'MX + Spark' or 'Spark Only', but every time I set it and clicked 'Ok', it never kept my changes.  The selection kept reverting back to 'MX Only', and compiling against only MX components, so I never could even use s:Application (because Spark wasn't being recognized).

Fix: Redownloaded Flex 4.6 (soon to try Flex 4.8 from Apache using IntelliJ), and that fixed it.  Really simple, just replace the sdk, and now the switching worked again, all errors disappeared.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment